Ervia are committed to making the information on this website accessible to all, regardless of ability. This statement outlines the provisions we have made to ensure a high standard of accessibility throughout this web site.
- The majority of the pages on this site are WCAG AA approved, complying with all priority 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site comply with the Irish National Disability Authority IT Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site are Section 508 approved, complying with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines. http://www.section508.gov/
- The majority of pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT tag. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- W3 accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3 accessibility techniques, which explains how to implement each guideline.
- W3 accessibility checklist, a busy developer's guide to accessibility.
- Irish National Disability Authority IT accessibility guidelines.
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Home Page Reader, a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.